WARNING:
THIS STORY INCLUDES SUBJECTS ON ABUSE AND RAPE!

11/10/08

CHAPTER 2


"I thought we would never make that experiment work!" Miriam spoke in an excited tone. This was her first un-official date with Jeremy and it was going great! Just sitting across from him was keeping her heart racing. They were both taking the same Physics class and it wasn't long before they were assigned to the same lab group. Jeremy had suggested they go to the campus Quad for coffee to celebrate the success of their last lab assignment.


Afterwards they walked around the Quad, they joked and laughed...the attraction building between them at a rapid pace.


They sat down near the center of the Quad and with no one to disturb them they shared their most intimate thoughts and dreams. "My parent's want me to study law, follow the family tradition. They're wonderful parents and I don't want to disappoint them, but how can I tell them that is not what I want to do?" Jeremy spoke in a quiet voice.

"I don't know what I would do if my parents forced me to study something I didn't like!" Miriam responded feeling grateful for having such supportive parents.



They talked for hours and shared everything about their lives. They had so much in common! "I have to go Jeremy, I have to go meet my study group, we have a test in the morning." Miriam said with regret.

He helped her stand and at the touch of their hands a warm tingling sensation ran up their arms. "I'll walk you home."



They both had a great sense of humor and when they reached her sorority house they played like little children in the middle of the street. Miriam had never laughed so hard or enjoyed herself more!


They stood facing each other both hesitant to let the afternoon end. Jeremy took her hands in his and taking a big breath to calm his nerves he spoke, "Miri, I've wanted to talk to you from the first time I saw you in class. You are so beautiful..." He took another big gulp and finished in a rush, "I had a wonderful time this afternoon...would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Miriam had been certain of her attraction from the very first moment she laid eyes on him, and after this day she had not doubts. "I would love to go out with you, Jeremy!" She answered with a smile, her heart rejoicing inside her chest!



Jeremy gently pulled her into an embrace. He was lean but when she placed her hand on his shoulder she could feel the sinewy muscles underneath his shirt. With her other hand she felt the soft texture of his beautiful hair.


"Oh, God he smells so wonderful... his so strong..." She thought when both the scent and feel of him penetrated her senses. With her thoughts and feelings running amuck, she knew her heart was lost!


The smell of burning food snapped Miriam back to the present.


"Damn, I guess is a good thing I'm eating out tonight!" Brian's sarcastic tone behind her send shivers up her spine. She turned around reluctantly to face him.


He walked to her and she cringed expecting a beating for ruining dinner, but to her surprise he just laughed and ridiculed her. "I guess even cooking is too much for your little brain to handle, isn't it?"


"Try not to burn down the house while I'm gone!" He said over his shoulder sarcastically as he walked away.


Miriam threw out the burned mess and started to prepare a fresh batch of spaghetti. She was surprised that Brian had let her mishap go with just a small reprimand. His mood seemed to have improved in the last couple of weeks. He stayed out late almost every night and when he came home he smelled of women's perfume.


The bruises on her face had faded. Brian had been too busy and obviously too happy to touch her. At night he would whistle and hum as he got ready for bed. But even his temporary happiness wouldn't assuage her apprehension. She did not relax her guard until she heard his snoring, then she knew she had been spared one more day. She was about to take the pot to the stove when the phone rang. She hurried to answer it in case it was Brian checking up on her.


"Hello?" She answered timidly.

"Miri...is Jeremy."

Her expression quickly changed to fury when she heard the voice on the other end. All the pain, anger, and humiliation came back in full force, and she shouted back in anger, "What the #&#% do you want? How did you get this number?"

"Please, Miri don't hang up. He's my son! Please, you have to let me see Timmy, please! I miss him so much! Isn't five years enough punishment?" Jeremy's voice sounded supplicant and tearful.

Miriam's shame overrode her anger. There was no way she would ever let Jeremy see what had become of her life, NEVER! Through gritted teeth she responded, "A life time would not be enough punishment for what you did to us! Stay away from us! Don't call again!"


She hung up and like an automaton she went back to her cooking.


*****



Brian picked up Jenny and took her to the, Irish Coffee Pub, a quaint little Irish restaurant that was located in the neighborhood he grew up in; Jenny instantly fell in love with the atmosphere and décor. After the host led them to their table she exclaimed smiling, "Brian, this place is beautiful!"


Brian put his hand on top of Jenny's hand resting on the table. "You look more beautiful every time I see you." He whispered softly as he caressed her hand. Even that light touch sent heat surging through his body. In the last two weeks they had gone out almost every night, and she was becoming more desirable to him by the minute.


Jenny entwined her fingers with his and gave him a flirtatious look, "You are so good for my ego, Brian..." Jenny was on cloud nine. She couldn't believe her luck at meeting this man. He was so virile and charming, and such a gentleman. He was always very attentive to her needs, and he would actually listen when she talked, a very rare thing in a man for sure.


As the waiter brought their food, one of the restaurant's specialties, the delicious aroma of the, Irish Beer-Grilled pork chops, preceded his approach.


"Oh my god, Brian this is delicious! I think I better start becoming a little more adventurous with my food. I've always been afraid to try new cuisines."


"Well, stay with me beautiful, and I'll make sure you try something different every day!" Brian answered her with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"I bet you would big man, I just bet you would!" Jenny replied with a wicked grin of her own.


They continued enjoying their meal while they flirted. At the beginning, Brian intended to play his usual cat and mouse game, but these last couple of weeks had changed his mind. Her outgoing and independent personality, her ability to stay with him head to head with the flirtatious innuendos, and the delicious curves barely disguised by the form fitting outfits she loved to wear, were doing some very strange things to his head. Not to mention other parts of his body.


He wanted her, he desired her to the point of obsession. He had never been this attracted to a woman before. The way she kept him at bay turned him on even more. He actually enjoyed her company and the sound of her sensual voice as she talked about her day.


After their meal, while the waiter collected their plates, Jeny filled him with compliments, "The food was delicious, please tell the chef..." As she spoke the waiter smiled broadly and a hint of attraction showed in his eyes. Brian hid his momentary anger at seeing Jenny speaking like that to another man. Once they were together he would put a stop to it, she would speak like that only to him. He sent the man off to get some champagne before he exploded and did something he would regret.


Once they were holding their glassesBrian offered a toast, "To another wonderful evening!" And what he hoped would be an even more wonderful night!


*****



After they left the restaurant Brian took her to a little secluded area and soon they were in each other's arms kissing and caressing each other passionately.


Jenny soon pulled back her breathing labored and a dreamy look in her eyes. "Oh, Brian you rob me of all my senses...but it's late, please take me home." He knew Jenny wanted him. He could see in her eyes the dsire he ignited in her when they kissed, but then he would see a momentary flash of...something. He couldn't define what it was he thought he saw, for just as quickly her eyes would become shuttered and she would pull away.


"Baby, please...just a little longer...can't you see how much I want you?" Brian's breathing was just as labored as he mumbled his request, his hands still caressing her bare thigh.

"Brian...please don't make it more difficult for me, I want you also... I...just give me a little more time..." Jenny smiled sweetly at him to soften her refusal.


Brian stiffly pulled away and turned the ignition on. "I understand, sweetheart, take all the time you need." He told her softly, but as he drove her home there was a steely glint in his eyes, a malevolent glint that foretold impending doom.


*****



Later on that night at Jenny's apartment...


"Details! I want details girl!" Jenny smiled as she glanced out her window, seeing the reflection of her friend perched on top of her kitchen counter hassling her for details of her recent date with Brian. "It was so romantic!"


She turned around to continue, "Oh, Samie he is wonderful to me! He makes me feel alive! He is courteous, respectful, and a total gentleman! He helps me in and out of the car, he holds doors open for me, he always takes me to the nicest restaurants and bars!"


"Dang girl! Now tell me how your really feel!" Samantha said jokingly. She couldn't help but be thrilled that her friend had found a good man. Jenny looked radiant and the dreamy look in her eyes, were almost making her envious. Samantha wished for just a moment that her relationship was just as free. "You really like him don't you?" She asked with a smile, Jenny was her closest friend and she wanted the best for her.


Jenny returned Samantha's inquiring look with an intense look, and without hesitation she responded wistfully, "I really do Samie...I think I can really fall for this guy. He makes me feel desirable and delicate...he makes me feel like a woman! You should see how muscular he is, when I'm with him I feel protected, no one dares to mess with him! You know I need to feel that strength..."

"I know honey, I know...come on let's go to the living room!" Samantha suggested then she hopped off the counter, walked quickly to the living room and plopped herself down on the couch.


"Okay, enough of the mushy stuff, now I want the juicy details! How is he WORKING IT?!" Samie asked in a sing song voice laughing at the same time.


"You are sick my friend, you really are! But...since you asked all I can tell you is that the man has A s e r i o u s 'package' waiting for me to open!"


They both burst out laughing at the same time and continued their anatomy discussion until late into the night.


*****



Brian stood in the bedroom seething in anger. His venomous stare fixed on Miriam's sleeping form. After he dropped off Jenny he drove away quickly, the sexual tension burning through his body making him drive erratically the whole way home.


He wanted Jenny! He wanted her with every fiber of his being! He was close, he knew he was almost there...just a little more time. He would give it to her, the prize was worth the wait. But in the meantime...he looked at Miriam with hate in his eyes, this bitch would do!


He undressed quietly. He walked around to her side and in one quick movement he used one hand to slap her and the other one to pull the covers off her. Before she could even react he climbed on top of her.


He stopped only long enough to reach under her nightgown and yank her panties' crotch out of his way, before he brutally thrust inside her. "NO!" Miriam screamed feeling herself being torn open. "NO!" She screamed again trying to negate the horror that was happening to her!


Brian pinched her breasts, and continued his violent assault! "Shut up BITCH! You're my #%&# wife, my whore so you #%&# take it, take it BITCH!" He grunted with each thrust, his breathing becoming more labored... In his mind he saw Jenny, her beautiful face, her luscious body...and as he neared his release a grin broke out on his lips, "Baby...I'm almost there...oh...Jen..."


Miriam's horror was all consuming. Her mind could not grasp this new degradation that was being bestowed upon her at the hands of her own husband. His thrusts were violent, tearing her inside, his fingers pinched, and grasped with force until she thought she would faint from the pain. She could barely hear his words. "Please...NO!"


Finally with one last thrust Brian exploded inside her! He lay heavily on her, his breathing slowly returning to normal. "It's going to be a long night for you, little Miriam! You are mine! I'll make sure you &%#$ never forget it!"
Miriam knew at that moment that her horror had just begun...

12 comments:

Astral Faery 12/8/08, 1:41 PM  

Hate him hate him hate him hate him

Castrating would be much too good for him!

Poor Miriam!

Love the girlfriend chat - poses all look so natural and once again the dialogue is smooth and realistic. Awesome job, my friend! Keep up the good work!!

Zayury 12/8/08, 10:28 PM  

Luv ya luv ya luv ya luv ya!! ;p
Thank-you my dearest friend for another wonderful comment! I'm glad you like the part w/the friends! You are a darling! :wub:

Anonymous 12/19/08, 2:51 PM  

It's been a long time since reading something has disturbed me so......that says a lot about your writing ability and the photographs you capture. Awesome job Z.

I want to cry for Miriam and I HOPE that ASS gets what he deserves.

Zayury 12/19/08, 4:17 PM  

Dear Hunter, thank-you so very much for this wonderful feedback! ASS?! Does that mean you don't like him, lol! Yeah, I definitely don't think I'll have any requests for him, lol! ;p

Eve 12/28/08, 1:24 PM  

Another disturbingly wonderful chapter, my friend!

I hope someone swings a bat or similarly painful object up-side Brian's head really soon!

Going off to read chapter 3 right now!

Zayury 12/28/08, 8:14 PM  

Lol! My dear Eve, yeah Brian is not a very popular Sim, lol! I think there is quite a line waiting to beat him w/a bat or worse, lol! ;p

Thank-you my dear friend for your support! :wub:

Aphrodite 1/3/09, 4:13 PM  

That is extremely sad. It's sad when Jenny is commenting on how she feels protected when he is with him. That he would never hurt her. People will surprise you. Poor Miriam being his sexual release, that must be so difficult.

Zayury 1/3/09, 11:21 PM  

My darling Aphrodite, I'm so glad you are reading my story!(finally, lol) ;p You are right people do surprise you! :wub:

KDSGS 1/7/09, 11:53 AM  

My God, horrid man! But it is always that type, the charmer, so smooth, so slick...always turns out to be the bastard! Brian is reprehensible, boo hiss!

Poor Miriam, to be trapped like that, and the phone call from Jeremy, how tragic!
Loved the Irish Pub, and the flashback shots were wonderful.
The writing was fluid, the conversations real, well done Zayury!!

~Karen

Zayury 1/7/09, 4:49 PM  

Dear Karen, I have a feeling that you are not too fond of Brian, am I right? Lol!

I'm so glad you liked the Irish Pub, Sugah's beautiful walls and furniture recolors where perfect for it! I'm so glad you liked the pics, and I really appreciate your thoughts on my writing!! :D

Thank-you very much for reading and leaving such a wonderful comment! :)

Anonymous 1/7/09, 10:10 PM  

I hate Brian. Miri needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I hope jenny Doesn't give him any.

I'm so sorry not apart of the story but how did you do that with brian raping poor miri? I'm writing a story and in one scene my main character gets raped. If you could please let me know I would appreciate it,

Zayury 1/8/09, 11:10 AM  

Hello Isabella! First of all let me say you have a beautiful name! Thank-you very much for reading my story and for leaving such a wonderful comment!

I used the following for that scene:

1. LoveBed by Shaklin @ SexySims2
2. Shaklin Model Animation Changer to change her facial expression (sorry don't know where to find it now, I've had it for a while)
3. JohnBrehaut1's OMSP for beds @ MTS2
4. Invisible magisplay tray recolours by pfish @ MTS2
5. boolprop snapobjectstogrid false
6. Moveobjects on

I hope this helps, and again thank-you for reading my story! :D

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Leah for this beautiful template!

Sugah of SUGAH'S PLACE for the wonderful Maxis re-colors I used for my clinic and the ‘Irish Coffee Pub’! And also for announcing my story on her wonderful website!

Hunter of BASIC FOR SIMS for giving me a small place in her wonderful Forum to announce my stories and story updates! And for the lovely outfits worn by Jenny and Sammie!

Tugmel from TSR for the beautiful lot! (Jenny’s apartment building)

Illiana from TSR for the gorgeous lots she designs with only Maxis content!
 
Blogger Template "Purple Sky" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates