WARNING:
THIS STORY INCLUDES SUBJECTS ON ABUSE AND RAPE!

1/25/09

CHAPTER 7 - THE FINALE


Jenny raised her arms in frustration after what Miriam had said, “Give me a break Miri! I had a sex change operation not a lobotomy! I know damn well you don’t ENJOY this shit!”


Miriam was petrified, she had to get rid of Jeremy or it would cost Timmy his life. “Just leave us alone! What I enjoy or don’t is none of your damn business any more, leave us alone!!”


“Miri, I know you’re afraid, and I know you could care less about me but think of Timmy! I can get you out now!”

“Oh God, if only she could leave…” Miriam thought with anguish but she knew that Brian would never stop searching for them until he extracted his revenge.


As DiNozzo approached his house, Brian noticed right away an unfamiliar car. I knew that bitch would let him in! He quickly instructed DiNozzo, “Park in front of the mailbox I won’t be long.”


He jumped out of the car quickly and ordered DiNozzo to wait. Brian knew that Jenny did not own a car, what he didn’t know is that she sometimes borrowed Sammie’s car when running quick errands.


Unable to get Miriam to budge, Jenny lost her patience, “Why are you so afraid Miri? What hold does he have over you?”


They were so engrossed in their argument neither one heard the door open. “It’s none of your business! Just get out and leave us alone!”


Brian entered the house quietly not wanting to alert Miriam’s ex to his presence, but never in a million years did he expect to see Jenny standing there, “Jenny? What are you doing here?”

At the sound of Brian’s voice, Miriam quickly turned to look behind her. Oh my God, he is here, her fearful thought echoed inside her mind.


Miriam faced Brian to explain, apprehension edged on her face, and at that moment she noticed that Brian was not looking at her but at Jeremy. And his question and its meaning finally penetrated her petrified mind.

Jenny did not answer Brian’s question, in truth she barely heard it. One moment she is arguing with Miriam, and the next Brian is standing right in front of her! How did he find her here? In her confusion she came up with possible reasons for his being there. Did he know Miriam’s husband? Did they work together?


Brian completely ignored Miriam, his attention centered on Jenny. “Sweetheart, what are you doing here?” Oh my God, did she find out I’m married? He thought nervously, for the first time worried about her reason for being there.

Miriam stepped to the side, watching in shock Brian’s expression.


Then it hit her! The tone of his voice, what he called Jenny, and the look in his eyes as he stared at her…OH MY GOD! Is she the one his been seeing?!


Without knowing why Miriam spoke softly, “Brian this is my ex-husband, Jeremy. Jeremy this is my husband, Brian…”

“WHAT!” Both Jenny and Brian spoke at the same time, their faces registering total shock and disbelieve!


WHAT THE #%&# IS THIS?! Is this some bullshit joke! Jenny what is she talking about?!”


Jenny was stunned speechless for a moment, her mind reeling in shock after Miriam’s introduction, her words echoed in her mind. Brian is my husband! My husband…my husband… Oh God! He is married! Everything hit her at once, the fear of having Brian find out the truth about her, all his lies, and the fact that he was the one abusing Miriam. Jenny’s voice was cold and calm when she spoke, “She’s telling the truth, I’m Jeremy. I had a sex change operation a year ago.”


Brian’s countenance transformed from confusion to a look of total disgust. His mind kept playing images of the times he touched her, kissed her, made love to her… OH MY GOD!!


The woman he loved had been a MAN?! NOOOO! NOOOO! In that second his mind snapped at the enormity of what he had done with this…this…THING! He felt disgust, and the love he had, turned to pure hate! He threw his head back and let out an animalistic growl.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Miriam was paralyzed with fear at hearing this horrible sound. Jenny was startled but she stood her ground, anger building in her with every passing second!


Brian turned his fury immediately on Miriam. He knew she had something to do with this! She must have planned the whole thing to humiliate him. “You #%&# bitch! You planned this, didn’t you?!”


“Br…Brian…I don’t know what you’re talking about! I don’t…”


DiNozzo was relaxing in the car listening to the radio when he saw the school bus arrive. “That must be his step-son,” he thought as he glanced at Timmy walking towards the house.


Brian interrupted Miriam, “BULLSHIT! You #%&# bitch, you’re going to pay for this!”


As Brian reached for Miriam, Jenny stepped in front of her. “STAY THE #%&# AWAY FROM HER ASSHOLE!”

Miriam trembled with fear behind Jenny, she had never seen that crazed look in Brian before, and it scared her to death.


Brian pointed a menacing finger at Jenny, “YOU CAN GO FIRST YOU #%&# FREAK! YOU’RE AN ABOMINATION TO THE HUMAN RACE!”


“YOU PIECE OF SHIT! That dick between your legs doesn’t make you a man! A real MAN does not beat up on defenseless women and children! So the abomination is you ASSHOLE!”


Brian screamed in fury, “I can do whatever the hell I want with my #%&# family…"


Jenny interrupted him, “They’re not your family asshole THEY’RE MINE!!”


Nobody had heard Timmy come in, nor did they hear his astonished intake of breath. He had been standing there for a couple of minutes stunned by the scene. He did not understand what the woman protecting his mother meant by that remark…he was petrified by Brian’s fury.


Brian looked at Jenny with utter hate, “I’m going to #%&# you up bitch!”

Jenny looked at him with equal hatred, “We’ll see about that!”


Brian directed a punch at Jenny’s midsection which she quickly fended off. He was not as quick to avoid Jenny’s right jab from connecting with his ribs. Both Miriam and Timmy were rooted to the spot as they helplessly watched the fight.


Brian tried to punch Jenny in the face but she raised her arm and her shoulder deflected the blow. He saw a flash as she punched his face with a left hook, momentarily throwing him out of balance.


Before he could recover Jenny followed through with a high kick to the chest.


The force knocked the wind out of him, and it caused him to land heavily on the wooden floor.


Seeing that Brian was down, Jenny turned quickly to Miriam, “Get your things and let’s get you out of here!”

Neither Jenny nor Miriam saw Brian reach behind him for his gun as he started to get up. Only Timmy saw it, “MOM WATCH OUT!”


They both turned quickly but it was too late, Brian was pointing the gun directly at Miriam. Brian could only see red, and in his torturous brain he could find only one solution, kill all those he thought responsible for his humiliation.


His voice was deathly calm as he spoke, “You brought this sick #%&# into my life! I know you both planned this shit and I’m going to kill you both, but I’m going to start with you!” Brian’s face showed no emotion as he fired the gun at Miriam.

Miriam screamed as she heard the gun explode, she expected to feel the bullet tearing through her head, but the pain never came.


“NO!” Jenny’s scream as she threw herself in front of Miriam was quickly cut off by the bullet hitting her squarely in the chest.


The gunshot startled DiNozzo and he ran out of the car immediately. When he entered the house he could not believe the scene before his eyes!


Timmy covered his face, the trauma of seeing a gun fired at his mother paralyzing him with fear. His mind had a delayed reaction to what his vision had captured. As his brain deciphered the fact that the woman had taken the bullet meant for his mother he let out a painful sob.


Jenny landed face down on the hardwood floor. A small hole on her back showing the exit path of the bullet, blood quickly began to stain her jacket.

Miriam let out a loud scream as she felt something warm hit her face. Her face was covered with blood splattered from Jenny’s wound. The bullet was embedded in the wall next to her, barely missing her by a couple of inches.


When she opened her eyes and saw Jenny laying at her feet with blood oozing out of her back, Miriam quickly knelt beside her. She gently rolled Jenny to her side and held her up.

Brian stood motionless…his mind still in shock at finding out the woman he loved was Miriam’s ex-husband. The anger, humiliation, and disgust he had felt, now spent after he fired the gun. He looked at Jenny without feeling any remorse…he felt nothing…

DiNozzo walked slowly towards Brian, his partner for the past eight years, and mumbled softly to himself. “What have you done?”


Pointing his gun at Brian he spoke firmly, “Drop your gun Brian! You’re under arrest!”


Jenny’s breathing was labored, the pain in her chest excruciating, she knew she was dying. She looked up and saw Timmy crying by the door. Her son…her beautiful son… She felt Miriam’s hands trying to gently stop the bleeding. “Mir…Miri… I…I’m…sorry… I…hurt…you…and…Timmy…”


“Jeremy…you’re going to be…” Miriam stopped when she saw that Jenny had stopped breathing. “Jeremy! Noooo!”


Miriam laid Jenny’s head gently back on the floor, and stood up. Her heart wrenching sobs sending a chill through DiNozzo as he recited Brian his Miranda Rights. Timmy sobbed beside his mother…shocked and confused… He had just witnessed a woman being killed and now his mother was calling her Jeremy? His father’s name!?


Brian looked at Jenny one last time before DiNozzo took him away. He felt nothing.


There was a peaceful look on Jenny’s face. Maybe now in death she would finally find the love and acceptance she had always craved for…


*****


A WEEK LATER



Only four people attended the service.


Each person carried their own sorrow and regrets.


Estelle dropped tearfully to her knees in front of her son’s casket.


She remembered him pleading with her to understand…to accept him… But she had let him go… She covered her face as she sobbed, “Oh God, please forgive me! My dear son, I’m sorry…”


Miriam tried to console Timmy. A lot had been said between them in the last week.


He now knew the whole truth about Jeremy. But she chose not to tell him the extent of Brian’s threats, at least not now, maybe someday…


Sammie’s tears carried with them all the memories of her friendship with Jenny. All their shared laughter, their tears, their dreams… Her best friend was gone…no one would be able to fill the void that her beautiful friend had left in her heart. She spoke softly as she looked towards the sky, “Jenny girl, I guess you’ll do anything to get out of wearing that maid of honor dress, right?” Her voice broke, “Oh Jenny…I love you my friend…”


Timmy was going to need counseling, not only for the trauma of seeing Jenny get killed but also to comprehend who she really was…his father. One thing he did know for sure, Jenny had saved his mother’s life…


Miriam closed her eyes as she remembered the beautiful way Jeremy had proposed. He had gallantly bent down on one knee, taken a stunning diamond ring out of his pocket and asked her to marry him…. After her joyous acceptance he held her tightly and looked lovingly into her eyes as he promised, “I will always take care of you Miri…”


"You did take care of me. You saved my life and your son’s life…thank-you.”


The four mourners walked out quietly after the service. Life would go on…


*****


THREE MONTHS LATER



Crystal Springs Penitentiary was home for numerous criminals. Cell block C housed the most violent - murderers and rapists roamed that section side by side.


And in one of its’ many cells Brian now served a life sentence for the hate crime of one Jenny Sanders aka Jeffrey Sanders.


The trial had taken a toll on Brian. He had lost considerable weight and with it his muscular frame. And even though the courts found him competent to stand trial, his vacant stare and gaunt face made many think otherwise.


Brian stretched out on his bunk and looked blankly at the brick wall of his new home. He knew what he had done…he knew he had lost everything. His job, his freedom, and the one he loved…


His thoughts about Jenny were a mixture of love and hate… Miriam…he did not think about at all…


Brian remained lost in his own thoughts unaware of the stealthy movement of the prisoners around him, or the fact that the guards had conveniently made themselves scarce.


He was brought back to reality with the sudden entrance of three prisoners into his cell. Before he could react a muscular convict with dreads sat heavily at the edge of his bunk.


With a menacing look Dreads reached for his leg as he said softly, “Well aren’t you nice and cozy?”


Brian quickly jerked his leg away from his touch and scooted backwards till his body touched the headboard. Fear like he had never felt before tightened around his throat causing his voice to come out in a squeak, “Wh…what do you want?”


Three more convicts had entered his cell while one of the first three went back outside to stand guard. The five convicts now standing threateningly in his cell were tall with thick muscles straining under their prison garb. Dreads had quickly jumped on top of his bunk and he stayed there squatting comfortably without answering his question.


Brian looked around desperately trying to find a way out of there – but there was no escape. One of the convicts rested his foot leisurely at the edge of Brian’s bunk.


The convict’s pockmarked face showed mirth as he answered Brian’s question, “Well chief I’m hurt! I thought you would remember me.” He smiled wickedly as he continued, “How’s my gun? You been taking care of it I hope.”


Brian realized with horror that this was the drug dealer he had sent to jail for murder, using fabricated evidence. Brian had kept the drug dealer’s gun as a souvenir. The same gun he had used to threaten Timmy’s life…


A skinhead with tribal tattoos on his shaved head spoke next, and his words sent a shiver down Brian’s back, “We heard you like to do men.”

Cornrows raised his eyebrow sarcastically his voice cold and hard as steel, “Guess you’ll be our little bitch now!”


Their laughter reverberated around the cell drowning out Brian’s pleas, “I’m sorry… Please! I beg you… I…”


The five burly convicts approached Brian in unison while two convicts stood guard outside.


“NOOOOOO! PLEASE! PLEASE! NOOOOOOOOOO!


Excruciating and agonizing screams echoed through the prison walls…
But no one came to help…




SPECIAL THANKS TO:

My dear friend Hunter from Basic for Sims for the gorgeous funeral dresses she made specifically for my story! Thank-you dear, my cast loved them! :D

16 comments:

Astral Faery 1/26/09, 11:41 PM  

OMG!! I mean, OMG OMG OMG!

Z! I don't know what to say! Jenny/Jeremy - so freaking sad. Heartwrenching and beautifully written when Miri remembers Jeremy's promise in the graveyard. My hear aches for her and Timmy - and Sammie, too.

Oh, my friend, you have totally outdone yourself with this emotionally charged chapter. Poor Jenny!

I was laughing a lot at the beginning with everyone looking at each other so surprised. But that quickly turned to fear, then sadness. I hate you Brian, and I hope the other inmates make you their bitch until it kills you, asshole!

Okay, taking a deep breath because I'm getting way too emotional here!

FANTASTIC chapter!! FANTASTIC story! I can't BELIEVE you don't consider yourself a writer. Well, you bloody well better, now! 'Cause darlin' you are IT!!

This story had everything in it - surprise, humor, fear, hatred, love, so many deep emotions. You can tell you've got me all riled up, lol!

Loved the ending, my friend. I hope those inmates make good on their promises! Brian is going to PAY.

WELL DONE!! 5 STARS!! I hope Hollywood signs a movie contract with you! WOOT!!

Zayury 1/27/09, 12:08 AM  

Oh, my dearest Ari! You have just brought ME to tears you terrible girl! You have NO idea how nervous I was about this final chapter, I kept crossing my fingers that I would be able to pull it off, not only in the pictures but with the writing!

THANK-YOU my dearest friend for everything you just wrote! If I got you all riled up dahling, then I consider this a GOOD CHAPTER! I luv ya girl! :wub:

Sugah Sim 1/27/09, 12:34 AM  

WOAH! Holy crap, Z!

Talk about taking your readers on an emotional, turbulent roller coaster!

This chapter was absolutely riveting. I had to force myself to take my time through each frame, so I wouldn't bypass any of your amazing screenshots.

I really got a kick out of all the surprised faces. Then, just moments later, all hell broke loose and I went from giggling and enjoying myself to feeling angry, then I felt concern and even fear, as I wondered how the final showdown was going to go down.

Your images, as always, helped tell the story so beautifully. Each one of them helped paint a marvelous, accurate picture of your written words.

I especially loved Jenny's high kick to Brian's chest. lol

I hated for her to lose her life, but in the end, she did just as she said she would do ... She took care of Miri.

THE PRISON SCENE WAS MORE THAN I COULD HAVE HOPED FOR!!!
Thank you for seeing to it that Brian got his just reward.

YESSS! It is a punishment far greater than death, as THIS WAY, he will suffer endlessly until there is nothing left of him. I am so glad you didn't let him get out of it easily, Z. Brian was a complete and total SCUMBAG who deserved exactly what he got.

I can't tell you enough how beautifully done I feel this story was. It's incredibly hard to believe ToF is the FIRST you've written.

You are a gifted, multi-talented lady and I hope you will continue to share your gifts with us, my dear friend.

A most excellent, enthralling story. I look very much forward to the next and the next and the next...

cheripye 1/27/09, 12:44 AM  

Ok Ok Ok Let me catch my breath!!!

What a stunning update and perfect ending to an f-d up person!!!

I am so heartbroken over Jenny, yet I am glad that in the end Miri realized. Poor Timmy, I am sure he will need counseling, but he needs to realize that no matter what form his father was in the person protected not only him but his mother as well!!!

Such a climactic event!!! You need to continue with your writing!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!! Tossing a rose to you!!!!

Zayury 1/27/09, 1:44 AM  

SUGAH: My sweet and dear friend, I am overwhelmed by all the beautiful things you just wrote about my story my dear! Between you and Ari, you are both making a big cry baby out of me!

I knew you would like Brian's end my friend, lol! You better believe I was not going to let him get off that easy, lol! :D My dear Sugah, I am honored by your kind support and your caring friendship! I luv ya mi dulce amiga! :wub:



CHERIE: Thank-you very much for ALL your support and the marvelous positive feedback you gave me throughout all this story my friend! Thank-you for everything, and especially that rose! ;) :wub:

Anonymous 1/27/09, 1:48 AM  

I'm speechless. What a story.



I will probably comment again tomorrow about how great this story is!

Zayury 1/27/09, 2:01 PM  

Dear Isabella, THANK-YOU very much! What you said was AWESOME enough, I'm delighted that you liked my story! Thank-you for your support and your wonderful comments! :D

Anonymous 1/27/09, 6:10 PM  

Z -

I think I was on the same ride with Sugah. I felt fear wondering how Brian was going to react during the confrontation at first. I laughed hysterically at the fight and Jenny kicking his butt. And I gasped in shock when she was shot.

Her passing I must say was unexpected, but I have to commend you for telling the story you wanted to tell and the story that in all probability made the most sense. Life is not chock-full of happy endings and I frankly get tired of NO MATTER WHAT the situation - everything always comes up roses. You took a high road here. It's terribly sad and traumatic, but also quite possibly one of the most romantic things because Jeremy/Jenny paid with his life to keep his promise to his family.

My heart aches for Miri and what she'll have to deal with for herself having had all of that anger at Jeremy/Jenny. She also faces such a long road with Timmy and one day I hope that their lives will be okay. I pray that Miri finds a true love - a real love again. I pray that Timmy is able to forgive his father for living his life, even though it hurt the ones he loved. I also ache for Dear, Sweet Sammie. Though she's off to an exciting, married life - she will always have a big void in her life with Jenny gone.

Now......as for Brian. I honestly hope the bastard lives to be 70 and endures ass-rape EVERY ONE OF THE REST OF HIS DAYS - at LEAST twice a day. With all the pain that was put upon everyone who's life he touched - even THAT is too good for him. He is quite possibly the lowest form of life I've ever seen in print or on screen.

Z - this was a marvelous story. You really took us all on a ride, and I know I couldn't wait for each new chapter once I started reading. First "real" story maybe - but I definitely hope the first of MANY to come.

Thank you for your presence at the forum and THANK YOU so much for using Basic's fashions in your funeral scene. I must admit I was really hoping Jenny would have been wearing one of those numbers and that it would be Brian in that box going into the ground. Anytime you need me - I'm happy to contribute.

Outstanding Work M'Lady. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Anonymous 1/27/09, 6:55 PM  

Ok I'm back. lol

First off BRAVO! BRAVO!

This story touched me deeply. The way you wrote it, the pictures! Wonderfully done. I just would love to know my dear amiga which episode from without a trace inspired this great great story.


I will truly miss Jenny. When she died i felt like a loved one had dies. I was so attached to these characters all except Brian of course! lol I'm glad Miriam got out of that hell hole with the help of Jenny.

Keep on writing my good friend.

Zayury 1/27/09, 8:00 PM  

HUNTER: My dear wonderful friend, I am humbled by your words... At a time when I thought this little story would end up being a memory, Ari, Sugah, and you opened your hearts to support and encourage me to continue.

Your words my dear Hunter have motivated me and I am HONORED that you liked my story! THANK-YOU my dear friend for all the wonderful things you said about my writing, for caring for my characters, and for the GORGEOUS outfits you made for them! :wub:



ISABELLA: Querida amiga, I am THRILLED that you connected with my characters and that you became as attached to them as I did! :D I actually cried while writing the part when Sammie is thinking about her friend and not having her anymore! I never thought getting into each character would be so emotional, I miss Jenny too! :(

WITHOUT A TRACE: They had an episode where there was a woman missing. When they started to look for her they found out she went back to her home town for her father's funeral, and that she had a sex change operation! This 'missing' woman went to see her ex-wife in order to see the children. But the ex-wife was remarried to an abusive man. The new husband beat up the 'missing' woman and almost killed her but the FBI found her and saved her! :D

I liked that episode and it gave me an idea to do a more in-depth story on the abuse of that wife and the emotional trauma caused by the husband's sex-change operation. :D

Anonymous 2/8/09, 10:45 AM  

My friend, I loved this final chapter, sad though it was! Technically, poor Jenny only had one year of life before dying to save Miri. That's a shame, but I think you ended it well.

I'm glad Brian went to prison, because death would have been too good for him. Now he will endure all the pain, fear, and humiliation he dished out to everyone else. Very fitting form of justice!

I, too feel for Sammie. I lost my dearest friend in 2001, and I still wish I could call him up and talk, or just share a cup of coffee. Its something you never get over.

You've captured all the joy, sadness, pain, and finally, closure, that is what real life is all about. Though the closure doesn't always come, you did a great job delivering it here!

You are very inspiring, my friend. I hope you continue to write! You've proven you can write comedy, romance, and drama....any horror in your plans? (no pressure;D )

Love Eve

P.S. Sorry this showed as anonymous. I can't log in :)

Zayury 2/8/09, 12:01 PM  

My dearest and wonderful Eve, THANK-YOU so much my friend for this extremely motivating comment! :wub: I'm thrilled that you like the ending, and I totally agree death would have been to damn good for that SOB! >{

It's interesting that you mentioned horror, lol, as a matter of fact I do have a little something going on in that area, lol! ;) But of coure I want to do my bride's story first and a couple more videos! :D

Again my dear, thank-you for all your support and for getting me started in this wonderful world of blogging! I love you my friend! :wub:

Aphrodite 2/9/09, 3:30 AM  

OMG, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are incredible. I couldn't believe what I read. I did not expect that at all. WOW!!!!!!! I feel like that's all I can say is WOW!!!! The pictures are outstanding, the story is heart felt. I just can't believe this. I am sad that Jenny died for her family, I am happy that Brian's dumb ass went to jail and got what he deserved. Z, you are amazing!! You better have another story up your sleeve.

Zayury 2/9/09, 8:50 AM  

LOL! My dear Aphrodite, THANK-YOU so much my dear for reading my story (I know how much you 'LOVE' to read, lol) and for leaving such an 'eloquent' comment, lol! :D I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL! :wub: :wub:

KDSGS 2/10/09, 12:25 PM  

This finale was a slam dunk, amazing shots, the action, the shot of Miri holding Jenny, inspired.

How tragic, but, what a great sacrifice Jenny made in the end to save her family. Touching.

The funeral scene was emotionally soaked, just so sad, but deeply felt.

And the 'OZ' type justice at the end for the scumbag was indeed justified. Great job with the prisoners and the uniforms and the whole look of the place!
You took a lot of care in your lots and shots, and it shows!!

A gritty, moving and sometime hard to take story, but well told, my dear, you did very well indeed! Hope to see more!!!

~Karen

Zayury 2/11/09, 8:52 AM  

Dear Karen, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you SO MUCH for all the wonderful things you wrote about my story, and for actually taking the time to read it, that means the world to me! :wub:

You know how much I admire your talent my dear Karen and how much I love all your stories! I am grateful for all your support and your positive feedback! :wub:

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Leah for this beautiful template!

Sugah of SUGAH'S PLACE for the wonderful Maxis re-colors I used for my clinic and the ‘Irish Coffee Pub’! And also for announcing my story on her wonderful website!

Hunter of BASIC FOR SIMS for giving me a small place in her wonderful Forum to announce my stories and story updates! And for the lovely outfits worn by Jenny and Sammie!

Tugmel from TSR for the beautiful lot! (Jenny’s apartment building)

Illiana from TSR for the gorgeous lots she designs with only Maxis content!
 
Blogger Template "Purple Sky" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates