WARNING:
THIS STORY INCLUDES SUBJECTS ON ABUSE AND RAPE!

12/9/08

CHAPTER 4

A WEEK LATER


“Did he say where he was going to take you tonight?” Sammie asked as she enjoyed the warm feeling of the sun’s rays on her skin.


“He’s taking me to that new club, Sky! I can’t wait I’ve heard it’s really nice and that it has some gorgeous views of the city!” Jenny replied excitedly. “Brian has been so generous and patient with me. I know he can’t wait forever, and I want him so badly, I think maybe tonight, but I’m afraid… I haven’t been intimate since…”


Sammie interrupted her reassuringly, “I know girl…I know. Trust me in this, it’s going to be fine, you are a beautiful woman remember that! Have you told him about your family?”


Jenny raised herself on her elbow and looked at Sammie solemnly before she replied, “I don’t know how or even what to say. I’m so ashamed, my mother won’t even take my calls…she refuses to speak to me since dad died…it’s like I committed a crime! She hates me, she’ll never forgive me!”


Sammie looked at her friend with kindness and replied consolingly, “You didn’t do anything wrong Jenny. You had a right to do what you did, it’s your life! I’m sorry your father died before he could understand that… There is nothing that needed to be forgiven, it was your right. Hopefully, soon your mother will understand, but stop blaming yourself for his death you have nothing to be ashamed off.”


“I know, you are right, but it still hurts. I don’t know what I would do without you girl… You were there for me through the most difficult period of my life I owe you big time!”


Sammie lay down on her stomach and smiled warmly at her friend, “I luv ya too girl, you know that! And you are right you do owe me big time! There’s this Gucci purse I saw the other day…”


“Screw you girl, real funny! Let’s see how funny you are when I beat you to the pool!” Jenny replied smiling.


Both friends got up quickly, ran to the pool, and jumped in, they came up laughing at the same time.


“I beat you!” Jenny bragged with a smile as she swam near her friend.

Sammie laughed before replying, “I’ll give you that one but the next one I’m kicking your ass!” They both laughed and continue swimming and playing the rest of the afternoon.


*****



After a week Miriam’s battered body had started to heal, her body was still sore and she tried to rest as often as she could. She had been reading a book in the living room when the phone rang. She made her way slowly to the phone her voice barely audible when she answered it, “Hello?”

“Miri, this is Jeremy. Come on, it’s gone on long enough! You have to let me see Timmy! Does he even know I’ve been calling?” Jeremy’s voice sounded strained and anxious.

Miriam closed her eyes. The sound of his voice always caused a multitude of conflicting feelings to run crazily through her... Love, despair, humiliation, anger, and shame… “Stop calling Jeremy. Leave us alone!” She clicked the off button before he could respond.


She pulled the receiver away from her face, her vision blurry by new tears. In a chocked whisper she let out her fear, “I can’t let you see what I have become…what your betrayal has made of me…” She hung up the phone and walked back slowly to the living room.


*****



“Shit, I think I screwed up my eye shadow! Do you think this shadow looks good with this dress?” Sammie asked as she looked at herself in the mirror nervously adjusting her hair and makeup.


Jenny looked on from her comfortable perch on the island’s bar stool. “Girl, stop fussing, you look gorgeous!”


“What about my ass?” Does it look good in this dress?”


“Oh for crying out loud! Okay listen, if I was a man I’d want to do you? Okay? Does that answer your question?” Jenny exclaimed jokingly.


“Yeah, real funny, ha ha! Look Jenny, I’m just anxious. I want him to find me irresistible and feel proud when he walks into a room with me! Maybe then he’ll be able to introduce me to his family and to his partners.” Sammie had no idea how breathtaking she looked standing under the soft light of her living room. Her makeup and hair were flawless, and her form fitting dress accentuated her gorgeous curves. Her self-doubts were consuming her.


Jenny stood up and walked towards her friend. Her heart broke at seeing Sammie so distressed and unsure of herself. “Sammie, you are beautiful! Don’t let this man’s self-centeredness and doubts rob you of your confidence and self-assurance! You are a strong, beautiful black woman! Be proud of that, and if he has a problem with that, then screw him! Now we are going to have fun and that is all there is to it!”

Sammie smiled softly at her friend’s quick attempt to boost her ego, she loved her for that, for always coming to her ‘rescue’. They were quite a pair. “You're right honey, let’s go have some fun!


*****



Jenny looked around her surroundings. Club Sky was just as ultra-chic as she had heard! The city skyline views were magnificent!


As the bartender prepared their drinks she turned to Brian in awe, “You are spoiling me! I’m going to get used to all these nice places you’ve been taking me! And there is no way I can afford them in my nurse’s salary!”


Brian caressed her hand while he answered her, “Sweetheart as long as you’re with me you’ll never have to worry about paying. Everything I have is yours. I love you Jenny.” It was true. He had fallen head over heels in love with this woman, there was no denying it. Everything about her robbed him of all sense. When she had walked out of her apartment in that sexy outfit with those thigh-high boots he thought he would explode!

“I love you too, Brian.” Jenny answered softly her heart beating a mile a minute after hearing his declaration of love. She thought she would never be this happy again, not after what had happened...


They spent a wonderful time talking and joking about everything and nothing at all. The club’s atmosphere, the exotic drinks, and the beautiful views were intoxicating all their senses. But most of all their mutual desire for each other was igniting their blood.


Having made up her mind and no longer able to resist anymore Jenny gave Brian a provocative look while she softly spoke, “Take me home baby…I want you…”


Brian quickly jumped off the stool and paid the bartender his bill. He felt himself hardening in anticipation after hearing her words.


He grabbed her hand and almost yanked her out of her seat in his rush to get out of there! Jenny laughed at his reaction loving the effect her words had on him! Like lustful teenagers they rushed out of the bar desperate to get to her apartment to consummate their love.


*****



The entire drive to her apartment they could barely keep their hands to each other. Between kisses, embraces, and caresses they made their way to her front door. “I love you Jenny.” Brian murmured as he pulled her towards him one more time for a passionate kiss before she unlocked the door.


As soon as they walked inside Brian led her to the couch and let his passion loose. He caressed her body through the leather material of her clothes. The feel of her voluptuous curves under him and the taste of her sweet lips inflamed his desire.


To his surprise and joy Jenny quickly took control, with amazing strength she pushed him down on the couch and leaned over him. She traced his lips delicately with her tongue and nibbled softly on his bottom lip. Her ministrations and the soft moan that escaped her luscious lips sent a rush of pleasure and excitement to his already throbbing groin.


Feeling him harden underneath her she deepened her kiss. After a few more minutes she asked him to wait for her in her bedroom while she went into her bathroom to change.


Brian rested on Jenny’s bed, waiting for her to come out. His body still hard from their previous passionate kisses, his excitement escalating as he realized he would finally be making love to her. Jenny stepped out and stood at the foot of the bed stealing his breath away. She was a vision of lustful curves clad only in black silk lingerie and stiletto slippers. Her hair framed her beautiful face in a wild mass.


Unable to control himself any longer Brian jumped out of the bed, and pulled her desperately to him taking ahold of her lips. As he kissed her they moved together towards the bed.


Jenny leaned back on her elbow and smiled passionately at Brian. “I love you…make love to me.”

He took his time looking at her, caressing her body with his eyes. Then he lifted his hand and traced his finger down the top edge of her bra sensually pulling the material down to expose her hardening nipple.


The sight of her naked breast and her passion flushed face filled him with a possessive desire. “You are mine now Jenny…mine forever!”


They made tempestuous love all night. The desire that both had held back for all those weeks finally exploded and brought them both to wondrous heights numerous times!


Afterwards they lay facing each other holding hands. Jenny smiled contentedly feeling thoroughly and pleasantly satisfied. Her eyes slowly closed in an exhausted sleep, her lips still holding a smile. Brian’s mind could hardly comprehend what had just happened to him. No one had ever made love to him so thoroughly and so completely before! He thought he would be possessing her, but in the end she possessed him… He fell asleep holding her.


*****


TWO WEEKS LATER


Miriam meticulously cleaned the bathroom as she thought about the last two weeks. Brian had been in a surprisingly good mood again. He rarely came home and when he did it was only to quickly change clothes and leave again. She had never seen him in such a mood before. Unconsciously she allowed a glimmer of hope to enter her heart. Maybe he would let her go…


The ringing of the phone interrupted her thoughts. She turned and walked to answer it quickly in case it was Brian.


It wasn’t Brian. As soon as she heard Jeremy’s voice her relaxed demeanor changed. “What the hell do you want? I told you not to call again!”

“I’m coming over tomorrow Miriam. I’m going to see my son whether you like it or not!” Jeremy spoke forcefully and before she could answer he hung up the phone.


Miriam stood in stunned silence the receiver forgotten in her hand. “Oh, God no… No…” The words escaped her lips as the realization hit her full force.


Her arm dropped to her side, the receiver still in her hand. Jeremy was coming over tomorrow…. After five years they would see each other again….and there was nothing she could do to stop him…



12 comments:

Astral Faery 12/10/08, 11:25 AM  

WOW!! Zayury this is fabulous! You're a great writer and storyteller - you really are! You always seem to have the perfect words to describe the situation. Your settings are so realistic and believable, I feel like I'm right there!

I love the pool scene. I love the mysteries of Jenny's past - great susepense - a girl with a past. The dialogue is smooth and flows well. And the girls relate to each other realistically.

And I LOVE the shot of Samie asking her friend if her ass looked okay - LOL - that brought a hearty laugh.

The club scene was great - your pictures are spot on. Me likey that bartender, lol!

And the bedroom scenes! Very sensual and romantic - beautifully written and illustrated. You really have a knack for that - and didn't go overboard - like Karen would say - 'into ick territory', lol.

How the heck did you get that shot of Brian tracing Jenny's nipple? It looked so natural and fit the writing so well - and I've never seen a shot like that before.

Great job, my friend. I loved this chapter. Can't wait for more!!

Zayury 12/10/08, 3:55 PM  

My dearest Ari, your beautiful words are music to my ears, THANK-YOU!! I'm so glad you enjoyed this chapter, and that I'm drawing you in to Jenny's mysterious past! :D

I loved those shots at the pool, I'm glad you enjoyed their conversation! The one with Sammie asking about her behind was perfect for that line, I couldn't resist, lol! ;p

Thank-you so very much for picking out my mistake, you know those little 'shits' always sneak in no matter how careful you are, lol! ;P

Thank-you so much for your support my dear friend! :wub:

cheripye 12/10/08, 8:34 PM  

Ok let me preface by saying...
I absolutely loved the conversation between Jennie and Sammie, they are truly best friends. More like sisters. Such an easy going relationship between those two.

And then the conversation between the two as Sammie worried over her looks. LOL! I loved the line where she asked how her butt looked. Isnt that a question we all ask at one point in time or another, LOL!

And the past, ok I am certainly intrigued, I have my speculations of course. But I really cant wait to find out.

*Squeal* LOL! ahh the bartender looks so much better... Than icky ol Brian, LOL!!!! Who could have known that he could fall in love... I hope he seriously gets his butt whooped... Or as the guys now say, I hope he finds himself whipped. LOL!

I still feel bad for Miri, yet she does seem quite a bit more relaxed with him being gone. Although... And I do feel sorry for her, but on the same hand I am glad that Jeremy is coming over, I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will see what has happened to her and help her. Although I fear he will use this as a way to take Timmy. Her reason for living, in which I will loathe him as much as I do Brian.

Beautiful descriptions of the romantic seen, I was in awe, your poses were perfect, and I too, as Astral Faeri, wonder how/where you found that outfit, to show off her nipple. Could certainly come in handy with a certain couple of mine. LOL!

Absolutely stunning chapter, your writing is beautiful, descriptive and right on spot! I loved every minute of the tension and emotion.

BRAVO! *Tossing you a rose*

Zayury 12/10/08, 9:52 PM  

OH, WOW, my dear Cherie, THANK-YOU so very much for this marvelous comment! I’m thrilled that I’m keeping you entertained with this little tale, lol, and that you are enjoying the friendship between Jenny and Sammie! Girl, you are not lying, that line “How does my ass look?” is asked by every woman at one time or another, lol! I know I’ve asked it myself quite often, lol! :D

The gorgeous bartender is no other than Isaih! I forgot to say that earlier when I responded to Ari’s comment. This time I gave him dark blond hair and the bodybuilder look, not bad, huh? LOL! Thank-you again my sister for sending him to me!

Brian is definitely getting ‘whipped’, lol! I told you ladies I had something ‘very’ special planned for him, lol! :D The bikini is from Rosesims, is part of a set of 2 bathing suits, depending what skintone you use is how much will show over the suit, lol! ;p

Thank-you again my dear for your support, friendship, and the beautiful rose you tossed me! :wub:

Sugah Sim 12/14/08, 8:17 PM  

My Dear Z,

Ari and Cherie have said it all. Their words truly mirror everything I was thinking and admired about this chapter.

Your writing is captivating and your screenshots are always simply amazing. Your stunning images enhance the story so perfectly always.

This chapter was incredibly done, as were the 3 that preceded it.
I so look forward to the next one.

Beautiful job, my friend. Bravo!

Zayury 12/14/08, 10:19 PM  

My dear Sugah, thank-you so much for the beautiful and very encouraging words! I'm glad you are enjoying my little story! I really do appreciate your support my dear friend! :wub:

Eve 12/28/08, 2:20 PM  

Alright!!! Brian's gonna get his heart broken...right? Assuming he has one! I'll settle for his neck being broken, lol.

Beautiful shots, and the dialog really flows nicely!

Love the scene where Sammie asks how her ass looks. Been there, done that... ;)

I hope Miriam can find herself again, maybe rescue herself somehow...if Jeremy doesn't do it first.

Well, I must read chapter 5! Can't wait any longer!!! Love ya my friend, and so glad you're writing!!

Zayury 12/28/08, 8:25 PM  

LOL! My dear Eve, I'm sure your honey tells you your arse looks dang good! Lol! ;p (Tell him I said so, lol)

So, you're still not a fan of Brian, huh? ROFLMAO! :D Thank-you my friend for reading all the chapters I have so far and leaving such MARVELOUS comments! I luv ya too my dear! :wub: :wub:

Aphrodite 1/3/09, 4:48 PM  

I am not going to lie, I am anxious to see Jeremy. Poor Jenny, she has no idea what's in store for her. I am counting down when Miriam will leave Brian.

Zayury 1/3/09, 11:27 PM  

My sweet Aphrodite, LOL, I think you are going to enjoy the next chapter, lol! ;p I love you my baby girl! :wub:

KDSGS 1/12/09, 11:30 AM  

Well shot, Wonderful set up in some of the shots, the nipple peeking out? How on earth did you do that? Amazing!

And the love scene was tasteful, sensual, without crossing into 'ick' territory, LOL!!! Really, it was well done. Why do I feel sorry for Brian, he is such a schmuck~~
Got to agree, I would have gone home with the bartender instead...LOL!

Oh the horror of what is Miriam's life, you describe it so well, and the makeup, great work~

Again the 'girlfriend' banter is very real and entertaining, great update Zayury~!!! Cheers~

Zayury 1/13/09, 3:34 PM  

Dear Karen, thank-you very much for the wonderful comment! I'm totally thrilled that you liked the 'girlfriend' banter, and my pictures! But I'm more thrilled to have you reading my little story, and I really do appreciate your insightful feedback! :D

That 'peek-a-boo' shot, lol, is actually a bathing suit from Rosesims. Depending on the skintone you use, you get that 'peek-a-boo' effect! :D

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Leah for this beautiful template!

Sugah of SUGAH'S PLACE for the wonderful Maxis re-colors I used for my clinic and the ‘Irish Coffee Pub’! And also for announcing my story on her wonderful website!

Hunter of BASIC FOR SIMS for giving me a small place in her wonderful Forum to announce my stories and story updates! And for the lovely outfits worn by Jenny and Sammie!

Tugmel from TSR for the beautiful lot! (Jenny’s apartment building)

Illiana from TSR for the gorgeous lots she designs with only Maxis content!
 
Blogger Template "Purple Sky" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates