WARNING:
THIS STORY INCLUDES SUBJECTS ON ABUSE AND RAPE!

1/13/09

CHAPTER 6


Miriam’s face registered shock and for a couple of seconds she could not respond. Then her face quickly showed disgust, and through gritted teeth she spoke, “So you went through with it after all…”


“Let’s not do this out here Miri,” Jenny interrupted giving Miriam a determined look.


Fine, come on in!” She moved aside to let Jenny in. As she led Jenny to the living room she kept her face averted to hide her bruised cheek. Miriam signaled to the couch, “Have a seat,” and went to stand in a shadowed corner of the room. She didn’t want the sunlight to expose her gaunt and bruised face.


As Jenny sat down, Miriam stared at her in shock and disgust. How could this woman be Jeremy?! Her mind could not grasp the reality seating right in front of her. The man she had loved, the man who had given her so much happiness was gone forever…

Jenny’s determination faltered under Miriam’s accusing stare, she lean forward trying to escape the condemnation and hate directed at her.


Five years of pent up anger inside Miriam finally exploded, “How could you? How could you do that to yourself?! You #%&# destroyed 11 years of our lives, our son’s life, to become a #%&# freak?!”


Jenny answered in shock, the pain that word caused her evident in her voice, “You call me a freak?! Because I corrected a mistake done by Mother Nature?!"


"Shut up! Have you any idea how much you’re damn mistake destroyed me?!”


Jenny stood, her temper now riled up, and yelled back with just as much hurt and anger, her eyes watering as she spoke, “Do you think it was easy for me?! You were my best friend! I lost you and Timmy, and I lost my family! My father could not look at me again! He died hating me! And my mother refuses to see me; she blames me for my father’s death!"


“I fell in love with you! You made love to me! You #%&# me! How could you do that and then tell me you wanted to be a woman?! How was I supposed to take it?!”


Jenny sat back down feeling defeated by the memory of her parents' disappointment and Miriam’s heartache, “I tried Miri! I tried so hard to conform to what society expected of me, what my family expected of me! But it just wasn’t me! I did not belong in the body I was born in, that was not me!"


"I would stare at myself in the mirror for hours, trying to make myself accept how you all saw me, as a manBut I was a woman born in a man’s body…don’t you understand…I had to correct that mistake! I am a woman Miri, and I’m still me!”


Shut up! Every time you say that it turns my stomach! I married a man! And your correction left me no way of competing or fighting to save my marriage! I lost you to yourself! You destroyed everything I believed in and thought was real!”


“The idea that you would rather be with a man than be with me was…#%&#, it was… YOU #%&#  DESTROYED ME! All I kept thinking about was that every time you touched me you were disgusted by me…”
Miriam’s voice broke and she couldn’t continue speaking, she felt her heart aching anew, she had kept all her self-doubts inside for so long that she felt emotionally exhausted now that she had let them out.


“I’m so sorry Miri… I never wanted to hurt you! I was never disgusted by you, I love you Miri… In my mind I didn’t make love to a woman I made love to my best friend…”


Miriam burst into tears at those words, all her control completely lost, “How am I supposed to introduce you to Timmy? How do you think he is going to respond? Do you think he is going to be thrilled to see his father in a woman’s body? Do you really want to screw him up like that?”


“Miri, please… I miss him so much… I will explain to him, I…” Jenny’s resolved began to weaken under Miriam’s logic. She walked towards the window and looked out for a second.


Without turning around she spoke again with determination edged on her face. “I’m still his father no matter what body I’m in!”


As Jenny turned around Miriam uncovered her face and looked at her, and at that moment the light hit her face showing with clarity what she had tried to conceal all along.


“What the hell?” Jenny reached Miriam in two steps and tried to pull her closer to get a better look, but Miriam quickly pulled away. “Who hit you? What the hell is going on Miriam?” Jenny’s voice started to shake with anger.


Miriam tried to cover her face but it was too late, “It’s nothing. I’m clumsy…I hit myself with the door and…”


“Bullshit! Is your husband hitting you?! Is he hitting Timmy?!”


NO! I never let him touch Timmy!” Miriam stopped herself when she realized what she had said. The frightened look in her eyes telling Jenny all she needed to know.


“You’re getting out of here right now! You shouldn’t be taking this shit from any man! And you shouldn’t be putting Timmy through this!”


Miriam felt ashamed, humiliated, and petrified. She had to get rid of Jenny now, she didn’t want her to ask any more questions and she was scared Timmy would walk in at any minute and find Jenny there! “Whose fault do you think it is that I’m in this situation?" She hissed in a low voice. "You abandoned us and destroyed our marriage! YOU are responsible for the misery Timmy and I now live in!”


“Miri…” Miriam’s words inflicted the pain of fatal wounds and Jenny staggered at their impact.


All the hate Miriam had nurtured for all these years showed plainly in Miriam's eyes, “Just leave us alone, don’t come back again!”


“He is still my son, Miriam, and I’m going to come back tomorrow to see him, that is final!” Jenny walked with heavy feet towards the door; her body felt emotionally battered, and her mind could barely think through the pain. Miriam cried quietly as Jenny left, she knew she was going to have to tell Brian now that her ex was back…and that knowledge caused a shiver of fear to run up her spine…


*****



Brian had been pacing the office back and forth unable to concentrate in his work. Doubts kept assailing him and finally he broke down and called Jenny’s work. A pleasant voice answered on the first ring. “Women’s Health Center, how may I help you?”

“Good morning, my name is Brian McCoy may I speak with Jenny please.”

“Hello Brian this is Kate, Jenny is not here today.”


Blood rushed quickly to his head but he maintained his friendly voice, “Hi Kate, are you sure? I could have sworn she was working a double today...”

“Let me check, but I don’t think so…no she has the day off today.”

“I must have gotten the days mixed up, thank-you Kate you have a nice day,” his head pounding as he hung up the phone, Brian barely managed to control his rage.


He picked up his car keys and called out to DiNozzo, “I’ll be back in an hour!” Brian headed out without giving him a chance to respond. “Damn, his got it bad,” thought DiNozzo as he continued working on the arrest report.


*****



Sammie rushed to answer the insistent knocking on her door, “Yes? May I help you?”

“Hi, Sammie?" At her nod he continued, "I’m Brian. I’m sorry to bother you, I know we haven’t been properly introduced, I came by to see Jenny but when she didn’t answer her door I figured she might be here with you…”


“Hi Brian! It’s really nice to finally meet you!” Sammie’s heart started to pound with nervousness, of all the luck she thought to herself. “Jenny isn’t here she’s at work right now, she’s working a double shift today!”

He used every ounce of his self-control to keep his pleasant façade, “I must have misunderstood, I thought she switched her shift and was working tonight.”


“I’m sorry to have bothered you, but it was really nice to meet you Sammie. Maybe we can all go out and have some drinks together soon!”

“I’ll like that, thank-you! You take care!” Sammie agreed cheerfully relieved to have avoided a disaster.


As soon as the door closed Brian’s countenance revealed the blinding fury inside him. Two questions pulsating in his mind with each step, “Where the hell are you, Jenny and who are you with?!”


*****


LATER THAT EVENING


It was nearly 6:00pm by the time Jenny got back home. She had wondered around aimlessly for a couple of hours. When she got home she changed quickly and let her hair down, hoping that would relieve her pounding headache. As she sat in her living room she couldn’t stop the afternoon’s events from going over and over in her head. She felt completely to blame for what was happening to her son and to Miri. “Oh God… I didn’t want to hurt them…”


Sammie walked in at that moment, “Hey girl!” She wanted to tell Jenny that Brian had come by, but as she saw Jenny’s pained expression she ran quickly to her side. “What’s wrong honey? What happened?” She asked with concern as she kneeled to get a better look at Jenny’s face.


“It was horrible Sammie! I saw Miri…she said so many awful things…” Jenny’s voice broke and she swallowed hard before she continued, “She called me a freak. She said I would screw up my son’s life if he saw me like this, in a woman’s body!”


“Oh Jenny, I’m so sorry sweetheart, I know how that had to hurt you… She’s talking out of anger girl, you know that right? She was in love with you it’s her broken heart talking that’s all!"


“Her husband beats her Sammie! She has aged 10 years in the five years since I last saw her! She tells me he has not touched our son, but the idea that he is leaving in that environment… And just imagining what Miri is going through…"

Sammie interrupted in anger, “That son-of-a-bitch! Report him! Tell Brian, he’s a cop he’ll be able to do something about it!”

“I can’t girl! If I tell Brian, I’ll have to tell him about me, and I’m not ready yet!”


“She blames me! And she’s right! If I hadn’t #%&# left them, they wouldn’t be in that house! Miriam would not be getting the shit beat out of her every day, if it wasn’t for me! It’s my…”


“Stop that shit right now!” Sammie’s anger passed the boiling point. “What kind of #%&#  guilt trip did she lay on you?! You made the decision that was right for you! She chose to marry that asshole you didn’t tell her to do it! So I don’t want to hear you keep blaming yourself, you got it?!”

“Oh, Sammie, it hurt’s so bad! I miss my son, I want to see him, and I want to get them out of there, but I don’t know how…”


“Well this is what you’re going to do first, get up!” Sammie straightened up and pulled Jenny out of the couch. “You’re not going to give up! You are a strong, bad ass beautiful woman! So go kick some ass and stop feeling sorry for yourself!”

Jenny couldn’t help but smile at Sammie’s drill sergeant voice, “Yes, ma’am!”


“That’s more like it! Now listen girl, we’ll go get your family out of that house! We can get them away from here just like when you left! They’ll get a new identity and a safe place to live!”


“Sammie, you’re a genius, I don’t know why I didn’t think about that!” Jenny said gratefully. But you don’t have to go girl, I’ll be fine. Now that you cleared my mind and gave me a plan, I’ll be able to convince Miri to leave!”


Jenny pulled Sammie into a warm hug, “I love you girl, you have saved me once again you know that?”

Sammie cleared her throat, “I love you too honey, that’s what friends are for…”


“Although, you know that since you owe me and all, you’re going to have to get me a pretty damn big wedding present right?” Sammie smiled sweetly and after a second both friends burst out laughing…


*****



Miriam slouched despondently on the lazy-boy in her bedroom. She knew the nightmare was true, but she had refused to believe it… The woman who had visited her home earlier today was Jeremy!
Throughout all her ranting and raving a part of her mind had snapped closed, hiding from the blatant truth! But the truth was coming in and a loved one’s face was quickly fading in its wake. A painful whisper escaped her lips, “Jeremy… You no longer exist….”


*****


NEXT MORNING


Jenny walked up to Brian as he was grooming his hair. He had come in close to 4:00am this morning but he looked well rested. She had waited until it was almost time for him to leave to tell him about Jeremy. “Brian, Jeremy came by yesterday, he is demanding to see Timmy...”


Brian swung around and in a furious voice interrupted her, “I don’t give a shit what that asshole wants! He better keep his faggot ass away from my house or I’ll arrest him for trespassing and harassment! But that’s after I beat the shit out of him, you got that?!”

Miriam cringed expecting Brian’s anger to escalate to a beating, “Y...yes I understand… I…I’ll tell him!”


Brian walked out still cussing and fuming, Stupid #%&#, gonna come into my house and make demands… I’ll #%&#…” Brian’s voice faded as he left the house. Miriam stood shaking as she hugged herself. Relieve flowed through her that she had escaped a beating even though he had been furious. Now she had one more hurdle to jump…stop Jeremy from coming back…


*****


EARLY THAT AFTERNOON


Jenny arrived at Miriam’s house early. She had left her place before Sammie could see her. Since she had no doubt Sammie would tease her about her attire. Jenny had chosen a more conservative outfit, one that would cover her curves. Even though all that Sammie had said was correct, she did not want to shock her son more, with all her new curves in display.

Miriam let Jenny in without saying a word. They stood near the entry way without saying a word, neither one sure on how to begin.


Jenny cleared her throat before she spoke, “Miri, I can get you and Timmy out of here to a safe place. You will get new identities, he’ll never find you. Please let me take you both away from here.”

For a brief moment Miriam allowed herself to dream, the possibility of leaving this hell and never coming back… But Brian would find them. He was a cop, he would find a way, and then he would kill…


Forcing herself to squelch down that fantasy, she put forth her plan to get rid of Jeremy. Miriam’s voice, face, and expression, were as cold and as calculating as she had hoped when she spoke, “What makes you think I want to leave? I enjoy what he does to me, he’s a real man, but you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you?”


*****



DiNozzo and Brian were on their way to talk to a couple of informants. If their leads panned out they would be able to close one of their cases by that afternoon. Brian had been seething all morning. Jenny had come up with another excuse for not seeing him again this afternoon. She had sounded very strained and that had him worried.


His love and desire for her were like a drug to him, and he needed a fix very badly! It was all he could do to maintain a civil tone around his partner, his jealousy and doubts were consuming him. Then the bullshit this morning with Miriam’s faggot ex-husband! Suddenly he wondered if he might not be at his home right now. I bet he is! That bitch probably let him in again! “DiNozzo, swing by my house, I need to pick up something.”

DiNozzo answered sarcastically, “Sure boss!”

“Screw-you dick-wad!” but he smiled as he said it.


He was cheering up as he savored the idea of exerting some of his pent up anger on his wife’s ex. “I hope that pussy is there, I’ll give him the beating of a lifetime!”


18 comments:

Astral Faery 1/13/09, 1:19 PM  

D'oh! You picked a heck of a time to stop the chapter! I wanna see what happens neeeext!

Awesome job, my friend! Possibly your best chapter yet! Your shots are just beautiful and expressive - always perfectly coordinated with what you've written. And your writing! It's fantastic! You're really learning how to guide a reader through a story gracefully. You never give away too much too soon - always just enough to keep me on the edge of my seat and wanting more, more, MORE!!

I sure hope you have lots of stories planned when this one is over. You're an awesome writer! This is a great story.

Sugah Sim 1/13/09, 1:47 PM  

ACK!!! I love it, I love it!!!

Things are really heating up. I can not WAIT for the confrontation. I just pray Jenny/Jeremy is still there when that piece of garbage arrives.
Don't let her leave, Z!
I wanna see the look on Brian's face when he discovers his beloved Jenny with Miriam.

What a great chapter! Your screenshots are so captivating, as always. You are so gifted at setting up just the right ones to enhance the storyline even more.

Thank you, as always, for using some of my Maxis recolors. I noticed several of my paintings (from Sugah's Shack) amongst other things and am so tickled!

This story has totally enthralled & engrossed me. My heart aches for both Miriam and Jenny and I can absolutely see BOTH sides of what they must be feeling.
The pain is larger than life between the two of them.

How could we possibly imagine what it is like to be a woman trapped inside a man's body? What kind of agony would that be?
And for Miriam to believe she had married a man, only to discover he is a SHE begging to come out? The pain and humiliation of that would be devastating.

This is an excellent tale, Zayury, and you are doing a fabulous job telling it.

I pray there is a happy ending here...especially where young Timothy is concerned. I'm worried about how all THAT is going to go down.

Wonderful job, my dear friend.
I eagerly await Chapter 7.
Bravo, querida!!! xoxo

Zayury 1/13/09, 3:28 PM  

DEAR ARI: My dear friend, I don't know if you have any idea how much I admire your writing girl. And for you to say all these marvelous things about my story, well in all honesty it makes me want to cry! THANK-YOU very much my dear wonderful friend, I love you girl! :wub: :wub:


DEAR SUGAH: Mi preciosa y querida amiga! WOW! I am blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful, talented, and incredible friends! You made my day my dear Sugah with your lovely comments! THANK-YOU from the bottom of my heart for your support, caring, and most of all your FRIENDSHIP! :wub: :wub:


"How could we possibly imagine what it is like to be a woman trapped inside a man's body? What kind of agony would that be?
And for Miriam to believe she had married a man, only to discover he is a SHE begging to come out? The pain and humiliation of that would be devastating."


This is precisely the point I was trying to make with this story! Thank-you my dear Sugah for bringing up! The torture of BOTH sides! Jeremy was trapped in a body he did not belong in! And Miriam married the love of her life, who she thought was a man, inside and out...

I can't begin to imagine that pain, but I hope I did it a little justice... :)

cheripye 1/13/09, 8:22 PM  

Stunning, so much going on!
I feel so badly for Jenny, Miri really did lay into, er... Her... Still I understand why it shattered Miri so. What I dont understand still, is how she still refuses to get out. Oh wait, yeah I do. But to tell Jenny that it's because she likes it! Oh boy I can hardly wait to see what is going to happen!!

Absolutely Loved Sammies no BS attitude and the plan... Just wish Miri would have taken it.

Biting my nails in anticipation, and YAY!!! another glimpse of mr Yummy, LOL! I like him so much better in your story, I think it's the beard. LOL! Now here's hoping he walks in and sees Brian beating Miri. 80)

Bravo Excellent writing and wonderful update. Only complaint, you left off to soon, LOL!!!

Anonymous 1/14/09, 1:14 AM  

Z -

This story is so amazing. It has all elements that a good story SHOULD have. There is humor, drama, suspense. You really touch on the emotions of the characters and the way you photograph them is just so amazing. You would almost understand this story WITHOUT the text - the photography is so good.

I would love to see Brian get his comeuppance but more than anything my concern is for the hearts of Miri, Jenny and Timmy.

Thank you so much for this story Z - it's awesome. Thank you also for using some of my creations - I'm more flattered than you could know.

I do have a bone to pick with you though!!!! These chapter endings! No MORE!!!! :-)

Don't change a thing Z - you know what you're doing.

XOXO,

Hunter

Zayury 1/14/09, 9:42 AM  

DEAR CHERIE: Thank-you so much Cherie for the lovely comment! I'm so glad you read it, I know how busy you've been lately, and I appreciate the fact you took the time to check it out! DiNozzo is most certainly Mr. Yummy! Thank-you again for sharing him with me! :wub:


DEAR HUNTER: My dear lady you have me blushing like crazy! THANK-YOU so much for this awesome and very encouraging comment my friend! :wub: I'm THRILLED that you are enjoying my little story!! And your compliments about my pictures, THANK-YOU! I work hard for those babies, lol, and I'm happy that you like them! :D I love your outfits Hunter, and my Sims love them too! ;)

Anonymous 1/15/09, 1:35 AM  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I wanted to see what happened next! I bet he's going to be like "Jenny? Is Miriam your lover on the side?" lol Oh god what happens next? When will be your next post?

Zayury your are one heck of a writer. Great job with everything.

Zayury 1/15/09, 3:31 AM  

LOL! Isabella you crack me up, lol! :D Thank-you so much for the wonderful compliment, you got me blushing now! ;)

I'm so glad you are enjoying this story! The next chapter is actually the GRAND FINALE! Yes, it will be the FINAL chapter! And it's going to be a doozy let me tell you, lol! :D As far as 'when' I can guarantee that it will not take me as long to post it as this chapter, lol! ;p

Isabella you mentioned that you were writing a story also, I would love to read it! If you have it posted anywhere I'll appreciate the link! ;)

Astral Faery 1/15/09, 9:46 AM  

I thought DiNozzo looked like Cherie's Alex. Yummy, indeed!

Zayury 1/15/09, 10:36 AM  

Oh, yes my dear Ari, he is definitely very YUMMY! ;p :wub:

Anonymous 1/16/09, 8:01 PM  

Girl, this just keeps getting better!
Bo says you should be writing for the soaps, lol! Actually, he's right!

Wonderful chapter girl. It was well worth the wait, though I was hoping we'd see Brian's face as he walked into the house! That one will be priceless!

I'm also curious how you'll handle the situation with Timmy learning of his father's change, but I'm sure you'll do great, as always. You have wonderful insight, and the conversations between the characters really rings true and flows perfectly.

Thank you for letting me know it was posted! Can't wait for chapter 7.

P.S. Jenny is a really beautiful sim. Can't help but like her.:D

love Eve

Zayury 1/16/09, 9:24 PM  

My wonderful Eve, thank-you my friend for waiting for all these pics to upload, lol! This chapter ended up being a lot longer than I originally planned! 80

Soap, eh? Hmmm, does he think is too melodramatic, lol! ;p Thank him for me plz my dear! :D

Your words fill me with joy my dear, you know how much I respect and admire your writing! :wub: Thank-you my friend for reading and leaving such a complimentary comment! :wub: :wub:

BTW: Jenny really is Jeremy! I used the same Sim to make her! He does look pretty good as a female, right? LOL! :D :D

I love you too my friend! :wub:

Anonymous 1/26/09, 4:58 AM  

I decided not to go though with it after all. I work 2 jobs every day. The only time I have is at night. I can't take my sleep away and boy do I love my sleep. lol


So... Not to rush you or anything because I know you have other important things to tend to but whens the next chapt? lol


To be totally honest I think about this story while I work. Like what's going to happen next?, how will Brian react. lol I'm obsessed! haha

Zayury 1/26/09, 8:13 AM  

Dear Isabella, you have paid me a HUGE compliment! I'm very honored by the fact that you think about my little story while you work! THANK-YOU very much! :D

I totally understand, if you work 2 jobs how would you have time indeed!

The FINAL CHAPTER will be posted tomorrow!!!! It's 74 pictures long!!! I actually had over 80 but I managed to cut it down a 'little' lol! I hope it meets your expectations! ;p

KDSGS 1/26/09, 3:12 PM  

Lots of emotion, and lots of yelling! LOL! But certainly understandable under the circumstances. You have to feel for poor Miri, she is getting it from all sides.

And DiNozzo? Gabe. LOL! OF course, I see Gabe everywhere!

And now Brian is heading back to the house! Yikes, looking forward to your conclusion and hope you do another story soon, this one was very enjoyable...and the 'twist' LOL! Great stuff. Cheers!

Zayury 1/26/09, 10:29 PM  

Hello Dear Karen! Thank-you for stopping by and reading my story! I really do appreciate the wonderful comment and positive feedback! :D

DiNozzo is actually Cherie's gorgeous Alex! Isn't he a dream? :wub:

I just posted the final chapter of this story! I hope you like it! :D

Aphrodite 2/9/09, 3:12 AM  

Wow, this was so sad :( I almost cried, the pain that Miriam was going through, and also the pain that Jenny had. I felt so bad, however I am glad that Jenny wants to help and still cares about Miriam. Zayury you are amazing chica! Keep at it. xoxo

Zayury 2/9/09, 8:46 AM  

Hello my sweet Aphrodite! I'm so happy you finally had a chance to come check out the final chapters my dear! Thank-you so much sweetheart! I luv ya! :wub:

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Leah for this beautiful template!

Sugah of SUGAH'S PLACE for the wonderful Maxis re-colors I used for my clinic and the ‘Irish Coffee Pub’! And also for announcing my story on her wonderful website!

Hunter of BASIC FOR SIMS for giving me a small place in her wonderful Forum to announce my stories and story updates! And for the lovely outfits worn by Jenny and Sammie!

Tugmel from TSR for the beautiful lot! (Jenny’s apartment building)

Illiana from TSR for the gorgeous lots she designs with only Maxis content!
 
Blogger Template "Purple Sky" provided by Leah's BlogTemplates